Build your career and be part of an amazing journey with Kuubiik.
More than just honest, we uphold high ethical and moral standards. We hold ourselves accountable to doing an exceptional job, and never break our promises. We are respectful to our team members and our clients.
We are a solution-driven, “can do” team, always digging for the right information, and exploring the best ways and outcomes to get your and our work done exceptionally well. We love finding alternate approaches when a Plan A is not possible.
Always representing ourselves and our clients in a professional and appropriate way, from our telephone manner to our appearance and demeanor at meetings and events. Good language and good dress code are fundamental, as is a solid work ethic.
Gain valuable insights into the skills and interpersonal qualities currently required to advance your career.
Kuubiik is seeking Singapore-based applicants at this time and is only accepting applications for the positions and locations posted under the career section of this page. If you do not see a position you are interested in, please check back periodically.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Location: Singapore (remote work)
Salary: $1,800 - $3,500
We’re looking for an energetic, determined Business Development Executive who not only understands what it takes to drive great relationships but wants to have a major impact on our company and our Clients!
The Business Development Executive is responsible for acquiring new Clients for our new line of Business.
- Develop plans to acquire new business through direct sales techniques such as cold calling, door knocking, online/offline marketing, etc.
- Full involvement in the entire sales cycle from market research, lead generation, set appointments, draft contracts, send proposals and service the client
- Run Sales and Marketing initiatives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition, company vision, product and service capabilities to target clients.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection and result tracking
- Identify key people in the industry that influence client buying decisions (consultants and technology partners) and work with them to generate leads and opportunities.
- Generate sales forecast and develop sales strategies & plans
- Attend trade shows and product launches, as required.
- Experience in Sales
- Self-directed / self-starter – able to take initiative to establish new contacts, leads and seek support needed
- Excellent Negotiation; Presentation Skills
- Resilience, and a “Can Do” attitude
- Accountable – follows-through or follows-up on all commitments.
Work eligibility status:
- Eligible to work in Singapore and do not need work sponsorship (Required)
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
Interested applicants can email a cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Business Development Executive - Application’.
Job Type: Full or Part-time, Contract,
Location: Singapore (remote work)
Salary: $10-$13/hour (up to $2,000 nett from Home)
The Virtual Assistant is a vital member of Kuubiik. The VA is the main point of contact with the client(s) and will work independently with the client(s). The VA will receive support from their assigned Account Supervisor, who will assist the VA<>client relationship with plan modifications, questions, and provide feedback on quality, delegation issues and more.
The VA will provide a high-level professional administrative service by working on tasks and projects as assigned by the client, and ensuring they are executed on time and to the highest level of quality. The VA is responsible for being the main point of contact for their assigned clients, and being familiar with each client’s needs and preferences. The VA is expected to commit to a minimum year contract. The VA must have consistent and proactive communication with clients and Account Supervisors. Virtual Assistants are expected as part of their contract to take an agreed-upon number of client hours, be available for clients during defined service hours of 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, send weekly usage reports, respond to all communication within the two-hour response window, maintain detailed and up-to-date client profiles, and follow all Kuubiik internal policies and protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The VA may assist the client with:
- Project management and organization- to facilitate on-time project and goal completion.
- Personal and business calendar management- scheduling and coordinating appointments as necessary; proactively monitoring the client’s calendars to identify potential conflicts and ensure the team is maximizing the client’s time.
- Research- This may include research on events, travel, projects, etc. Provide research results to the team members within established time frame, based on best practices learned in Kuubiik training and team preferences.
- Purchases- ensuring specifications of the purchase meet the client’s satisfaction.
- Expense reporting and organization of expenses as necessary.
- Administrative tasks- this may include but is not limited to: inbox management, calendar management, transcription, standard business correspondence, research and data entry.
- Email inbox management- this may require, among other responsibilities, responding to and organizing emails as necessary, based on specific guidelines provided by the client and in line with Kuubiik policies and practices.
- Social media management and marketing
- Attend Meetings- as requested by the client. Draft agendas, take meeting minutes and provide follow up as required.
- Basic Graphic design needs (training provided if required)
- The VA must provide continuous clear communication about task status, needs, and questions to their clients. They should:
- acknowledge all tasks assigned within the established time frame
- ensure that they understand expected due dates, and communicate any changes or delays with the client
- ensure the client is aware of hour usage and renewal dates by sending a Weekly Usage Report, and if requested, end of day reporting.
- The VA should be open to feedback from the Account Supervisor on KPIs, task quality and time management
- The VA will reach out to the Account Supervisor whenever they need additional task support, or client coverage during a vacation or illness. The Account Supervisor will facilitate assistance from other VA's.
- The VA will ensure they accurately track all billable hours for the client in the official Kuubiik time tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Clear, precise, excellent, proactive and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required
- Ability to commit to a minimum year contract
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks
- Capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
- Internet/Web savvy
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or a minimum of 4 years experience as an Executive Assistant to C-level executives
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
- Preferred experience working with C-level executives
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Google Calendar, and fluency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with a task management program such as Trello or Asana
- Preferred experience with a communication program such as Whatsapp
- Preferred experience with an expense reporting program such as
- Quickbooks, Xero or Expensify
- Preferred experience with a social media management program such as
- Hootsuite and WordPress
- Preferred experience with a website and content management program such as WordPress
- Reliable Internet connection and phone
- Typing ability of at least 50 WPM with accuracy
- Able to pass background and reference checks
- Available from 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday-Friday
Benefits & Compensation
Interested applicants can email a cover letter and CV in English to email@example.com with the subject line “Virtual Assistant - Application’.
The intern will be assisting with the digital and social media support and day-to-day operational matters.
Intern must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2020 - Jan 2021.
- Digital and Social Media Support
- Article and Blog Copywriting
- Sourcing for content (approved images/videos)
- Scheduling of posts based on brand goals and objectives
- Assisting ad sales social media commitments
- Social Media monitoring and research
- Assist with social media reporting
- Create monthly channels’ programs EDM, sales sheets and change memos, and publicity/promotions reports
- Create press kits for programs and/or events
- Assist in the execution of channel/partner-led events
- Research on media/market for specific marketing campaigns
- Managing premium inventory in the office storeroom
- Distributing marketing materials to external agencies and parties
- Assist in campaign implementation and reporting, including coordinating assets, operations and post-reporting
Interested applicants can email a cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Intern - Application’.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each of our plans include a dedicated virtual assistant (VA). You will work with your VA on a one-to-one basis, continually submitting tasks directly to this person. Your VA will grow to know you, your work, and your preferences—all while learning to anticipate your needs without you having to repeat yourself.
As a collaborative consumption business, our Virtual Assistant professionals are a shared resource among clients. They schedule their days to best serve you and your incoming tasks with priority and without delay. Therefore, we do not offer immediate turnaround, though we expect most tasking to be completed in 24-48 hours. So, we encourage you to place priority levels and deadlines on your projects.
We will begin locating the best possible VA for you using the information you shared during the signup process about your working style and personal preferences. After we’ve determined who would be the best fit for your needs—we’ll send an email connecting the two of you! We suggest hopping on a quick call soon after. After that, we aim to introduce you to your VA within two business days of signing up.
All of our VAs are located in Singapore. Firstly, we always ensure that we hire locally to ensure a full understanding of the local market and that availability and time-zone is not an issue.
Secondly, by hiring only Singapore-based professionals, we ensure to be as close as it can be to the local culture. Thus, there won’t be any work dis-balance and this would allow tasks to be done quickly and neatly.
If you go over your limit you can purchase additional hours or upgrade your pricing plan at anytime. Just ask your Virtual Assistant for assistance.
For example, you used half of your hours in your current plan (i.e. Entrepreneur Plan – 12 hours per month), but you want to upgrade to a new plan (i.e. Startup Plan – 24 hours per month) because you know you will need to hand over more tasks to your virtual assistant. In this case, we will simply upgrade your current plan to a new pricing plan that fits your requirements.
As a monthly membership service, our clients subscribe to us for the ability to retain a Singapore-based virtual assistant. While each plan offers a different level of service, as a membership subscription our plan hours do not rollover, and your membership fees are not tied to time specifically.
We are using a time tracking system which allows us to track efficiently every virtual assistant’s work.
As a result, we will keep a running total of your hours and send you reports at the preferred frequency mutually agreed with the client or team. Alternately, feel free to ask us for a report at any time. Also, if you are running out of time we will notify you well ahead of that.
We can track how many hours were spent on the Virtual Assistant’s Computer vs Break time.
We also track if they spend time on unproductive websites and applications.
Learn more here.
Of course. Contact us at email@example.com prior to your next billing cycle and we’ll take care of your request. If you have already been billed, your cancellation request will not take effect until the following month. Unfortunately, we do not offer prorated refunds or cancellations for unused time.